Terms and Conditions
An Invitation letter will only be provided to the individuals paying the Registration fee to the conference. Once registration completes you should contact respective conference email requesting the Invitation letter in case you did not receive from the respective conference.
A Fully paid registration can be transferred to the other related conferences within the Organization, Only if participant is having a reason for their absence. Transfers are only initiated by requests through emails. If there is a replacement of registered person the details of the person Full name, Contact number, e-mail address, and their presenting Abstract along with Title must be provided to the respective conference email. However, Registration fee cannot be transferred if it is not intimated a month prior to the conference. A Registered fee can only be transferred to one conference and not eligible for the refund.
Keeping in view of increased security measures, we request all the participants to get an invitation letter from organizers & apply for Visa as soon as possible. All participants should apply for Visa directly near Embassy.
In any case, if registrants are unable to attend the conference, the following refund policies may apply. Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels, and others these refund policies will apply for every individual participant.
- 60 days before the conference: Eligible for Full Refund less $99 Service Fee
- Within 60-30 days of Conference: Eligible for 50% Refund
- Within 30 days of Conference: Non-refundable
- E-Poster & Video Presentations: Non-refundable
- In the case of VISA refusal, the paid amount can be transferred to the other conference as per your choice.
- Participants who availed discounts on registration fee are not eligible for refunds. Except, if the event is canceled.
Terms and Conditions :
- By registering for the conference you hereby agree the terms and conditions.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.
- The organization reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances. In such consequence the organization is committed to refund any registration fees paid, direct to the delegate upon proof of purchase. Organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Organization is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes, or hostilities.
- The organization reserves the right to make modifications to the program, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of cancellation, the organization will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the news of cancellation on the appropriate event website to alert those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- Delegates are responsible for checking this information prior to the event. We advise to keep checking the website for updates of our conference.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
If you are to cancel or amend your Accommodation then the Hotel who provide us accommodation are to be informed 30 days prior to arrival date, as per their policies. So, please contact us as early as possible about the cancellation our team will advise on the same, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
Participants of the conference are solely responsible for their belongings at the venue.
Prior to the event contacting Cenial Conferences secretariat is mandatory for the press Permissions. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless the approval is in writing. Cenial Conferences is a Non-Profit organization; it is not associated with any commercial meeting organizers.
Registration fee is not inclusive of any kind of insurance.
Please note that Registration fee does not include any transportation charges. All transportation and parking is the sole responsibility of the registrant.
By registering the conference you grant permission to Cenial Conferences to photograph, film or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments and to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Photography and/or videotaping during any session is prohibited. Contact us for any queries.